2014-03-09

聖smiley学園 (Sei Smiley Gakuen) (ft らむだーじゃん) -月の傷跡 (Tsuki no Kizuato)

http://www.xiami.com/song/1770199990?spm=a1z1s.3521865.23309997.79.xSF9Cl

CD / Project:  Sei Smiley Gakuen ((聖Smiley学園 - Translates to: Saint Smiley Academy)
Song / Arrangement: Shimamaki Kazuhito (島牧和人)
Vocals: Rumdarjun (らむだーじゃん)


The Smiley Gakuen Project is a series of CDs which focuses on popular utaite and mixes short drama tracks with songs. Each CD has a few different utaite listed.

This track is the seventh track of "Sei Smiley Gakuen ~Version Bunkei~ Vol. 2" (聖Smiley学園~Ver. 文系~ Vol. 2)


歌詞 (Japanese Lyrics) ・ Romaji ・ English Translation




月の傷跡

風の誘う道には どんな思い出が 大きさを競う
彼方に広がる星が 誰かを待つように 空の中を泳ぐ

遥かな夜を映す

この海に呟いた言葉を 貴女に届けるのが怖くて
輝くあの月の傷跡を 眺めてはそっと夜空を守る

悲しげな花を見て溜め息をつく ほどける夢の糸
だれにも見つけられずに 空を見続け いつか蕾を閉じる

静かな恋を照らす

この空に呟いた想いを 貴女に届けるのが怖くて
輝く砂浜に傷跡を 描いてはそっと涙を流す

夢の中に見た足跡は
まるで波間に消える砂の城

この花に呟いた言葉を 貴女に届けるのが怖くて

この海に呟いた言葉を 一つ夜空の中に並べて
輝くあの月の傷跡を 眺めてはそっと涙を流す

-----------------

Tsuki no Kizuato

Kaze no sasou michi ni wa donna omoide ga ookisa wo kisou
Kanata ni hirogaru hoshi dare ka wo matsuyou ni sora no naka wo oyogu

Haruka na yoru wo utsusu

Kono umi ni tsubuyaita kotoba wo anata ni todokeru no ga kowakute
Kagayaku ano tsuki no kizuato wo nagamete wa sotto yozora wo mamoru

Kanashige na hana wo mite tameiki wo tsuku hodokeru yume no ito
Dare ni mo mitsukerarezu ni sora wo mitsudzuke itsuka tsubomi wo tojiru

Shizuka na koi wo terasu

Kono sora ni tsubuyaita omoi wo anata ni todokeru no ga kowakute
Kagayaku sunahama ni kizuato wo egaite wa sotto namida wo nagasu

Yume no naka ni mita ashiato wa
Marude nami ma ni kieru suna no shiro

Kono hana ni tsubuyaita kotoba wo anata ni todokeru no ga kowakute

Kono umi ni tsubuyaita kotoba wo hitsotu yozora no naka ni nerabete
Kagayaku ano tsuki no kizuato wo nagamete wa sotto namida nagasu

-----------------

The Moon's Scars

What feelings compete in size  on the road invited by the winds
The far away stars, swimming in the sky  as if waiting for someone,

Reflecting a far away night

The words I whispered to this sea  I'm so afraid to send them your way
I look at the scars of the radiant moon  and quietly observe the night sky

Gazing at the sadly looking flowers I sigh  The threads of a dream falling apart
Without anyone being able to find me  I continue looking at the sky  closing the flower buds someday

Illuminating a quiet love

The words I whispered to this sky  I'm so afraid to send them your way
I draw scars into the radiant beach  and quietly cry

The footprints I've seen in my dreams
Are like a sandcastle disappearing between the waves

The words I whispered to these flowers  I'm so afraid to send them your way

The feelings I whispered to this sea  I arrange them in the single night sky
I look at the scars of the radiant moon  and quietly cry



Notes:
  1. I'm so afraid to send them your way / Anata ni todokeru no ga kowakute - He's saying he is so afraid, "so" he does the action described in the next line.
  2. Closing the flower buds someday / Itsuka tsubomi wo tojiru - In English "closing the page" would convey the meaning, but I translated more literally because of the nature theme and the image of a budding love that "closes".
  3. The single night sky / Hitsotu yozora - The nuance "hitotsu" (translated as "single") conveys is the feeling that the guy is looking at the same night sky as the person he is singing to (and wants to direct his feelings to).

No comments:

Post a Comment