2015-02-15

SHOW BY ROCK!! - トライクロニカ (TriChronika) - InSight


Title: InSight
Artist: SHOW BY ROCK!! - ライクロニカ (TriChronika)
(singer voiced by粕谷大介 and anime is Miyano Mamoru)

SHOW BY ROCK!! is a Japanese rythmgame for Iphone and Android, focussing on Jpop sound with well known artists. There is an anime in the making as well.


歌詞 (Japanese Lyrics) ・ Romaji ・ English translation


---------------------


InSight


InSight 見据えたその先の
答えはもうわかってるさ
ジリジリ追い詰めて
楽しみたいだけ
count down そんなに焦ったら
夢も希望も逃げちまうぜ
ゆっくりと落ちてく姿が見たい
ずっと信じてきた 自分だけ
何も恐れはしない 今は

get away 邪魔はさせないさ
make my day 凍り付くほどの
熱い想いを抱き もっと上へ
keep a gate 手に入れるまでは
go my way 勝ち続けてやる
跪くまで 踊れ、踊れ
俺の手の平の上

赤い月が夜を照らし
逃げ惑う君を追う
どんなにあがいても
抜け出せない road
shut up 戯れ言はやめなよ
もう賽は投げられた
コンティニューはきかない

--------------------------

InSight


InSight  Misueta sono saki no
Kotae wa mou wakatteru sa
JIRIJIRI oitsumete
Tanoshimitai dake
count down  Sonna ni asettara
Yume mo kibou mo nigechimau ze
Yukkuri to ochiteku sugata ga mitai
Zutto shinjite kita jibun dake
Nanimo osore wa shinai  Ima wa

get away  Jama wa sasenai sa
make my day  Kooritsuku hodo no
Atsui omoi wo idaki  motto ue e
keep a gate  Te ni ireru made wa
go my way  Kachitsudzukete yaru
Hizamazuku made  odore  odore
Ore no te no hira no ue

Akai tsuki ga yoru wo terashi
Nigemadou kimi wo ou
Donna ni agaitemo
Nukedasenai road
shut up  Tawamurekoto wa yamena yo
Mou sai wa nagerareta
CONTINYUU wa kikanai

---------------------

InSight


InSight Having locked eyes
You know what happens next
I am on your heels
Just wanting to have fun
count down If you rush like that
Your dreams and hopes will be lost
I want to see you calm down
The self you've believed in all this time
There is nothing to fear   Right now

get away  I won't allow interference
make my day  To the point it freezes you
So hot are the urges I feel   yet more and more
keep a gate  Till I got you
go my way  I'll keep on winning
Till you bow before me, dance, dance
in the palm of my hand

A red moon lights up the night
Following you as you flee
No matter how much you struggle
You won't get out of this road
Shut up   Stop this farce
The die has long been cast
Continue won't work



Notes:
  • General - Because this song has a very broad interpretation spectrum, I cannot guarantee this is the perfect (or most accurate) translation. I spoke to a (Japanese) friend of mine who told me that the lyrics are probably meant to be inspirational, cheering someone on. When I pointed out the second part of the song, though, he was lost to the meaning as well...
  1. Hizamazuku / Bow before me - kneel, give in
  2. Nigemadou / Flee - running left and right, not knowing where to go
  3. Tawamurekoto wa yamena yo / Stop this farce - Stop joking, stop telling lies; trying to talk your way out of things
  4. CONTINYUU / Continue - As in a game's Continue button after you get a GAME OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment